Using this platform is allowed only to individuals who have reached the age of majority.
Fields must be filled out by the applicant who shows interest in pointing out his/her availability to COLOROBBIA. Pursuant to the applicable legislation, in particular according to the privacy law, third parties are not allowed to fill in the fields or sending curricula in place of the candidate himself, unless the latter gives an expressed authorisation thereof.
At any time, the candidate may update or rectify the transmitted data by logging in the access credentials provided.
The user ID and password required to login the area reserved to the Candidate, are "authentication credentials" giving access to candidate personal data; therefore, the applicant, in his/her own interest, should keep his/her authentication credentials safe and secure, protecting its confidentiality and resetting the password at the first login and at least every three months.
Only the data to which the candidate has full accessibility shall be communicated to COLOROBBIA, after being duly authorized by the individuals whom the data is about.
The candidate is kindly requested to regularly update his/her data. Please note that:
- the Company will NOT take into account, for selection purposes, resumes that have not been updated for more than 12 months. After said period, only the name, contact details and general information regarding the desired job position shall be used to ask the applicant to update the data and to confirm his/her availability;
- In any case, after 24 months as of the last update by the candidate, his/her personal data may be deleted and removed from the company’s database.
INFORMATION NOTE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1) WHICH DATA ARE TO BE PROCESSED
The following data will be processed:
- Data directly collected from the data subject, also through third parties duly empowered by the applicant (by filing identity records, by sending curriculum vitas, etc.)
- Data taken from public registers, directories, deeds or documents accessible to anybody;
- Data resulting from any examinations and interviews to which the applicant participates and from any psycho-physical tests made to assess the applicant’s ability to perform the job (i.e. subjective assessments by the persons in charge of recruitment of the company and job suitability certificates issued by an Occupational Physician prior to recruitment);
Please note that the Article 26 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 protects the so called “sensitive” data, i.e. personal data consisting of information as to racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, his religious, philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, his political opinions, whether he is a member of political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist nature, his physical or mental health condition, his sexual life". The data mentioned in paragraph 1 also includes, for instance, information concerning political offices, occupational diseases and/or disabilities, psychophysical fitness for a specific job or whether the data subject is a member of a protected class.
In most cases, pursuant to the Articles 24-26 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the aforesaid data may be processed without the applicant’s express consent. However, a permission is required to process those pieces of information that are potentially classified as "sensitive" data and not already contained in the curricula sent by the candidate. A permission shall also be given for the disclosure of data to third parties, and according to the processing methods hereinafter described.
2) PURPOSES FOR WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- recording and storage in a database managed by Colorobbia Consulting S.r.l. at a corporate level for a potential future recruitment with or without a subordinate employment contract(e.g. project-based temporary contract, etc.) also by related companies and/or subsidiaries belonging to Gruppo COLOROBBIA, as well in foreign countries outside the European Union (see mode at http://www.colorobbia.com/colorobbia-lang-it/contatti/)
- verification of the completeness of the data provided by the candidate; in this regard, please note that the completeness of the data necessary for a correct assessment of the candidate is a prerequisite for participation in the selection;
- integration of information provided by the data subject gleaning from public registers, listings, deeds or documents accessible to anyone, as well available on the web/internet, also obtaining subjective elements of assessment from previous employers or reference persons specified by the candidate, verifying their reliability, credibility and plausibility.
All of this by always taking into account the professional attitude of the candidate and referring to the characteristics/data that affect the performing methods as to the working activity or that are an essential and decisive requirement for the job performance.
3) MANNER IN WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
According to the aforesaid purposes, personal data are processed by using the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means. The processing shall include – in compliance with limits and terms set forth in Section 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, - any operation or set of operations required for the processing, including any communication within the scope referred to in this document and any verification of data accuracy performed also through the subjects mentioned in the curriculum vitae by the applicant; all this under the utmost confidentiality, relevance and consistency in relation to the above-mentioned purposes.
As above mentioned, the data may be stored and managed through an IT platform managed by Colorobbia Consulting srl at a corporate level, also formed for the purpose of offering the candidate the widest host of opportunities, therefore accessible to the units concerned by the recruitment process at a Group level, located in the countries where the companies belonging to the Gruppo COLOROBBIA have their headquarters (see mode at http://www.colorobbia.com/colorobbia-lang-it/contatti/).
4) WHO IS ENTITLED TO PROCESS THE DATA
For the same purposes, data may be processed by the following appointees and/or persons in charge:
- Colorobbia Consulting Srl Human Resources Management Staff
- Managers and coordinators of the Company/Managing Office/Department/Office/Operating Unit interested in the applicant's profile within the Gruppo Colorobbia.
- Resources (both internal and external) charged with the management and maintenance of the data processing systems
- Companies/consultants entrusted with recruiting or inspection task on behalf of the Company.
5) TO WHOM DATA CAN BE DISCLOSED
Processed personal data may be disclosed to:
- related Companies/Corporations for a potential personnel recruitment, with or without a subordinate employment contract and for the purposes set forth in the previous paragraph 4, also in foreign countries and outside the European Community, in countries where the companies showing interest in the applicant's profile are located.
- Companies/Consultants entrusted with recruiting or inspection activities on behalf of the Principal
6) WHEN COMMUNICATION OF DATA IS MANDATORY
Transmission and update of personal information as well as giving permissions are at the data subject’s discretion. Lack of consent could, in some cases, keep the applicant from being entered the database referred to in previous paragraph 2 and any consequent processing, thus ruling out also the possibility of an eventual assessment for a possible cooperation.
7) DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Co-data controllers are the Companies belonging to the GRUPPO COLOROBBIA, whose names can be found at: http://www.colorobbia.com
The data subject shall assert his/her rights, as provided for in Section 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, the full text of which is reproduced below, by getting in contact with the Human Resources Manager, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a fax to +39 0571 709872.
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection code). Art. 7 (Right to access Personal data and other rights):
- A data subject [a natural or legal person whom the data is about] shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Section 5, paragraph 2; e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
- A data subject shall be entitled to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
N.B.: This text has been drawn up for the exclusive use of Colorobbia Consulting S.r.l. and of the Companies adhering to the privacy management system managed by it. Any total or partial reproduction or use of the contents without a prior authorisation by the Writer is strictly prohibited.