Our client is a multinational operating in renewables energies sector and present in various European countries.
As the HR Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of human resources operations across the region (Italy, Switzerland, & more). You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives to support the company's growth objectives and inclusive culture and employee experience. This position requires a strategic thinker who is also operational and execution oriented and can effectively partner with senior leadership to drive employee engagement, talent development, and a positive and compelling experience.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment as we grow the business and the organization
· Builder of strong, relationships with senior leaders and the ability to influence direction and decision making in the organization
· Experience working as a trusted advisor to the business and providing solutions, not policy pushing
· Stay up to date on HR best practices and trends and evolving legal requirements, recommending improvements and ensuring compliance
· Finds opportunities to improve processes, practices, programs and jumps in to drive improvements
· Experience with managing and recommending benefits and compensation practices tailored towards the local markets
Previous Human Resources Management experience
Place of Work: Trento
Annual Gross Salary Range & Benefits: 75K – 100K, Company Car, MBO, Welcome Bonus for Home Accomodation.