Policy on the Processing of Personal Data for the Candidates
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, which lays down provisions for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be characterised by the principles of honesty, legitimacy, and transparency, so that to protect your privacy and your rights.
Individua, department specialised on research and selection of the company Zeta Service S.r.l., domiciled in Corso Mazzini n° 39 – 26900 Lodi (LO), CF e P.IVA 03901650964, Owner of the data collection and processing, informs you that pursuant to the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 and based on the current national regulations on the processing of personal data, your data will be processed according to the following modalities and purposes:
1. Object of the processing
The owner processes the following personal data, previously provided by the candidates during their spontaneous application at our offices and/or through the devoted area on our website https://www.zetaservice.com/it/individua.html (following, “Data” or “Personal Data”):
- Identification data, such as name, surname, address, birthplace and date, email address, telephone number, fiscal code, family status, picture, residency permit, occupational status, degree, educational and professional paths’ data, framework data, income data and – where necessary – bank details;
- Evaluative data, such as, notes, evaluations etc. about the candidate, which have been collected during previous interviews and/or provided by third parties;
- Specific/sensitive data related to the state of health of the candidate, such as data to evaluate the suitability to specific job positions, and data related to the candidates’ belonging to legally protected statuses;
- Potential legal data, such as court records and certificate of pending proceedings, only if specifically and legally required by the job post.
2. Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data will be processed according to the following purposes and legal basis:
2.1. Implementation of your contract and/or of pre-contractual obligations:
- to enable your application for a specific job post, which will be followed by the process of selection, the compilation of the “candidate’s profile” and your registration on the management systems used by the Owner;
- to use your profile also for job positions different from those you have applied for and for which your profile is suitable and compatible with the one required;
- to contact you in order to ask you a confirmation and/or potential update of your profile;
- potential fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations, necessary for the establishment of the business relationship or internship.
2.2 fulfilment of legal obligations:
- the fulfilment of specific obligations provided for by the law, by the company regulation, by collective agreements, by national and EU laws, or deriving from instructions provided by legally approved authorities.
2.3 the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner:
- the exercise of the Owner’s rights in case of a trial and the management of the controversy;
- prevention and suppression of offenses.
2.4 Personal data potentially inserted within the CV, in case they have been previously provided by the candidate, such data are treated on the basis of the latter’s explicit consent (in fact, the candidate has chosen to provide these data even though not requested).
3. Modalities of processing
The processing of your data is carried out both via paper data collection as well as by means of electronic data collection, through the following operations: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, interdiction, communication, cancellation, and destruction of the data.
4. Data conservation
The Owner treats the Personal Data for the time needed to carry out the above-mentioned purposes and not past 3 years from the collection of the former and their last update.
5. Data contribution
The contribution of data for the above-mentioned purposes is necessary and mandatory and a refusal by the candidate to do so will determine the impossibility for the former to access the following phase of selection. The contribution of data for the purposes subdued to the candidate’s consent is discretionary, but the refusal to contribute some data will lead to the impossibility to use such personal/sensitive data also for job posts different from the ones the candidate has applied for and for which the candidate’s profile is suitable and compatible with what required.
6. Access to the Data
For the above-mentioned purposes your data could be accessed by:
- The Owner’s employees and/or co-workers (e.g. human resources), because of their role in the data processing system within the company;
- Third-party companies or other subjects (such as: banks, law firms, consultants, insurance companies etc) which offer outsourcing services to the Owner, as external figures in charge of the data processing for the purposes mentioned at point 2;
- Third-party subjects belonging to the same group of the Owner or related to it.
7. Data communication
Your personal data can be communicated, without your prior consent, to third-party subjects for the above-mentioned purposes to Public Administration, Finance Ministry, income revenue authority, ministerial and local authorities (regions, provinces and municipalities), provinces’ and regional tax committees, social services, ASL, labour unions and organisations, universities and authorities which promote internships, banks, which will process the data according to their needs as anonymous title holders of the processing itself.
8. Data Transfer
Data will be neither propagated nor transferred to extra EU countries.
9. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to the art of articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to: ask for confirmation of the existence of your personal data; obtain the rectification, cancellation or integration of the data; obtain the limitation of the processing; withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation; submit a complaint with a supervisory authority.
As regards the cases mentioned above, where necessary the Owner will let the third parties which have access to the candidates’ data know the exercise of their rights by the former, except for some specific cases (e.g. whether it is not possible to carry out the candidates’ request or if the latter requires expenses which are excessive in relation to the right that is exercised).
8. Modalities of rights exercise
You can exercise your rights in every moment by sending:
- a registered mail to a.r. at Zeta Service Srl – domiciled in Lodi – Corso Mazzini 39 - 26900 Lodi (LO);
- an e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
9. Further Information
The Owner of the processing has designated a person in charge of the protection of data pursuant to artt. 37 and ss GDPR. It is possible to use the following e-mail address to contact the person in charge: [email protected]